Risk Assessments and Preparing your Workplace with Covid-19
- BRS Consulting provides WHS Risk Assessments to ensure your business implements the appropriate procedures and plan for a safe return to the office/transition of your workers following shutdown due to Covid-19 and to ensure you are providing a safe workplace in line with Safe Work Australia, Safe Work NSW, WHS Act 2011, and Commonwealth and State Authorities’ guidelines.
- It is essential that businesses are well prepared and are ready for the social distancing and rigorous cleaning/hygiene measures required to create a Covid-19 safe workplace
- Our WHS consultants will undertake a Risk Assessment of your office to identify any potential hazards in relation to Covid-19, we can review your proposed Covid-19 plans for preparation of reopening your business and can provide tailored advice and a comprehensive report on risks identified, gap areas and control measures to minimise and manage the risks.
WHS Risk Management
- BRS Consulting consultants can perform WHS risk assessments to identify hazards, assess and control risks that may potentially affect the health, safety and welfare of your workers. We ensure that our reports are clear and structured so that the workplace can easily use them to implement the recommended risk controls and monitoring.
- Consultants can perform workplace assessments and provide advice on refitting offices with new furniture , redesign to promote an activity- based workplace or redesign of existing furniture.
- It is essential that a comprehensive assessment is performed prior to renovation or redesign of the workplace, purchase of new equipment or furniture – to ensure that it is “ergonomically” suitable, fits the work requirements and complies with Australian Standards.