BRS Consulting delivers the following return to work and case management services:
- Return to Work Programs / Case Management
- Job Analysis / Job Modification
- Vocational and Psychological Counselling
- Job Seeking Assistance
Return to Work Programs / Case Management
- Pro-active management and monitoring of injured employee on a RTW plan or rehabilitation programme to ensure the goals are achieved.
- Structured case conferencing of high risk cases to identify and address barriers to recovery, and to promote collaborative problem solving.
- Timely and regular contact with all parties (employee, supervisor, treating practitioners, case manager) throughout the duration of the case.
Job Analysis / Job Modification
- On-site analysis of the components of the pre-injury and/or suitable duties, workstation and work environment eg. An analysis of tasks, skills, environment.
Vocational and Psychological Counselling
- Adjustment to injury/disability, assertiveness skills, general counselling (eg: depression/anxiety disorders), counselling to identify job options.
Job Seeking Assistance
- Job seeking assistance to assist workers obtain the skills to job seek independently and secure meaningful employment, including resume and application writing, goal setting and interview skills.