BRS Consulting is a highly regarded boutique Provider accredited with Comcare NSW, Comcare ACT and WorkCover NSW schemes, currently providing workplace based rehabilitation services, Life Insurance rehabilitation, training and workstation assessments to Commonwealth Government Departments and companies within the private sector.
The Director of BRS Consulting is Belinda White, with over 20 years experience as a clinical physiotherapist and rehabilitation consultant.
The team at BRS Consulting comprises physiotherapists, occupational therapists, rehabilitation counsellors, exercise physiologist and psychologists. All consultants have a minimum 10 years experience, post graduate training in their specific area of expertise and participate in continuous professional development.
- Sydney CBD and Metropolitan Region
- Canberra and ACT
- Early Intervention assessments
- Initial rehabilitation assessments
- Return to work programs/case management for physical and psychological claims
- Workstation and ergonomic assessments
- Workplace Assessments
- Development of Job Dictionaries
- Homebased office assessments
- Ergonomics training
- Healthy Lifestyle and benefits of standing information sessions
- Manual handling training
- Risk assessments
- Psychological assessments and counselling
- Rehabilitation in the Life Insurance and Income Protection sector
- Vocational Assessments
- Functional Assessments / Work Capacity Assessments
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assessments
Why use BRS Consulting?
- BRS Consulting’s team is committed to providing a personalised, friendly and responsive service.
- The consistency and maturity of consultants ensures quality service delivery. The majority of consultants have been working with BRS Consulting for more than 5 years and have over 10 years clinical and rehabilitation experience.
- BRS Consulting ensures that services provided are cost effective, outcome driven and tailored to suit our client’s specific requirements.
- BRS Consulting provide prompt and timely reports and ensure regular and appropriate communication is maintained between all parties.
- BRS Consulting has an experienced team of Consultants with extensive experience as clinical therapists, comprehensive knowledge of musculoskeletal and medical conditions, biomechanics, and the human interaction with the workplace, all of which are essential for effective and accurate assessments.
- Our consultants participate in continuing professional education programs to ensure their skills and knowledge are up to date with recent research and changes in legislation.
- BRS Consulting is a proud signatory to the Consensus Statement produced by the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environment Medicine on the Health Benefits of Work. BRS Consulting affirms the importance of work as a determinant of health and is committed to promoting the awareness of the health benefits of work.